As part of an internal ‘capacity development’ week at the International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) in December 2015, the institute launched a series of capacity development briefs covering different aspects of this work.
The briefs highlight the depth and breadth of capacity development activities of ILRI and its partners, and are circulated to contribute to improved practices and better lives through livestock. The first eight are:
- Wyburn, Deborah. 2015. Instructional design at the International Livestock Research Institute.
- Maru, Joyce. 2015. Graduate fellowships: developing future leaders in research at the International Livestock Research Institute.
- Wandera, Brenda, Kang’ethe, Edwin and Davies, Bryn. 2015. Mobile technology-driven capacity development: Lessons from the mNutrition and IBLI projects.
- Wandera, Brenda. 2015. Gamification and mLearning in the Index-Based Livestock Insurance project.
- Dror, Iddo. 2015. Capacity development, and innovation systems and platforms.
- Dror, Iddo. 2015. Capacity development in the Index-Based Livestock Insurance project.
- Woldegiorgis, Mamusha Lemma. 2015. Capacity development in the LIVES Ethiopia project.
- Galie, Alessandra, Mulema, Annet A., Benard, Alejandra Mora, Ochago, Robert and Odongo., Dorine. 2015. Enhancing gender capacity for inclusive livestock value chains.
For copies of all the ILRI capacity development briefs, see https://cgspace.cgiar.org/handle/10568/69196